Charlottesville Real Estate
Serving Charlottesville Real Estate Needs For 30 years
Virginia Estates has served the Charlottesville-Albemarle and Central Virginia community since 1986. Founded on the principle that there is a perfect home for every real estate buyer, Virginia Estates is eager to learn about you, your real estate needs, and your vision for yourself in the Charlottesville community. Our agents are the most experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and resourceful in the area and are eager to help you find the ideal Charlottesville real estate.
Local Agents Truly Understand Charlottesville
More About Charlottesville
Our brokers, realtors and agents are people who grew up in Charlottesville or have lived here for decades. They know the ins-and-outs of the Charlottesville real estate market, what’s currently listed, what could become available, and most importantly what it’s like to live or own a business in the different areas available in Charlottesville and the surrounding counties. Our agents tend to specialize in different markets, so if you are:
- Looking for a residential home in Charlottesville. Whether you are first-time home buyer, upgrading to a larger house or retiring to a Charlottesville condominium, our city offers unique homes that will appeal to any price range.
- Interested in purchasing a piece of Charlottesville land on which to build your ideal home.
- A Businessperson interested in Commercial Property or
- Exploring purchasing a Charlottesville Farm, Equestrian Property or Vineyard
We can match you with an agent that has worked for years finding people and families like you the Charlottesville home of their dreams.
Assisting You With Your Charlottesville Real Estate Buying Experience
Virginia Estates is a full-service operation. Agents at other firms may see their job as simply showing you their Charlottesville real estate listings. Here at Virginia Estates, we are committed to helping you through every step of your home, business, or farm buying journey to whatever extent you desire. We can:
- Familiarize you with the real estate purchasing process and walk you through the first steps
- Determining your wants and needs and using those to develop a very clear and specific vision of what you are looking for in a Charlottesville real estate property
- Getting your finances in order to help determine what your budget will be
- Understanding the current lending landscape and getting you in touch with the top mortgage brokers in Charlottesville.
- Getting you pre-approved for a loan
- If you need to sell, getting your house on the market and optimizing its potential resale value
- Conducting a thorough search of Charlottesville real estate to find you multiple properties that are superior matches for your criteria.
- Giving you time and space to examine these properties carefully, at your own pace so that you can truly get a sense of them
- Evaluating the property through initial inspections, tests and assessments
- Helping you understand potential restrictions from deed, zoning laws or home-owners association
- Helping you get a feel for the neighborhood you are considering buying Charlottesville real estate in.
- Negotiating price and conditions of sale
- getting you the best deal possible while writing an offer that protects you to the utmost.
- If you are interested in a remodel or some improvements, we have a great deal of experience working with Charlottesville real estate construction companies and can negotiate a post-sale construction contract on your behalf.
- Walking you through the steps leading up to and through closing so that your Charlottesville real estate purchase will be completed smoothly and without any last minute surprises.
Virginia Estates has the experience and expertise to get you into the Charlottesville real estate property you want. Please feel free to call us, write us, or explore our website which we have built hoping to help potential buyers, such as yourself.
Still not sure about Charlottesville, see why Charlottesville is Right for you!