Chesapeake Bay Waterfront Homes
Virginia Estates has years of experience in finding and representing exclusive waterfront properties on Virginia’s Chesapeake Bay. Our realtors have personally hand-selected only the best homes and estates to highlight below.
Waters Edge - $1,675,000
Nordley - $1,950,000
North River - $1,650,000
Carousel on Freewelcome Road - $2,900,000
Salt Pond - $1,595,000
Magnolia - $1,830,000
Montross - $1,950,000
Viewpoint - $895,000
Cranefield - $2,390,000
Cuba Island - $1,700,000
White Cape Estate - $1,495,000
Mill Hill - $1,399,000
Eastham Estate - $1,950,000
Highview - $1,780,000
Parson's Point - $1,950,000
Piankatank River - $1,495,000
Pembroke - $2,450,000
Chesapeake Bay Waterfront Real Estate
There’s no shortage of reasons on why you should make the Chesapeake Bay your home. If only for the beaches you should already be halfway there. The Chesapeake Bay has a unique community as well as a rich history that attracts all types of people. Choosing the location for your future home takes a great deal of consideration, so here are a few reasons why you may want to look into the Chesapeake Bay Region:
- Listen Here
- From charming homes to modern estates with top notch amenities and everything in between there is no doubt that you can find just the right home for you and your family. Did I mention you can take it a step further and find your future home right on the water? Forget the sound machine and open the windows of your waterfront property and the sound of the water will put you at ease. Don’t forget to keep a pair of sandals by the door for your impromptu trip to the beach! Your waterfront home is waiting for you.
- Fresh, Never Frozen
- If you have ever looked longingly at the seafood section of the grocery store and walked away full of disappointment, the Chesapeake Bay is meant for you. Eat freshly caught seafood to your heart’s content, for any and every meal if you so desire. This estuary yields more seafood than any of the other 839 estuaries in the nation! Whether its scallops in a white wine butter sauce, steamed blue crabs, or raw oysters, you will never be disappointed in the catch of the day.
- Keeping it Quaint
- We all tire from the big cities at some point, and for this we cannot wait to seek out the welcoming charm of the small town. Luckily for us the Chesapeake Bay has managed to preserve a few of these places. Easton is a small artsy city with art galleries, antique shops and a Farmers’ Market every Saturday. Oxford, lovingly referred to as the Hamptons of the Chesapeake will take you back in time as you ride the Oxford-Bellevue ferry over to see many homes that have been around for over three hundred years. A few others spots you better not miss are Rock Hall, St. Michaels, Smith Island and Tilghman Island.
- Appreciation, it’s the best.
- With home prices at the highest they have been in the past five years and forecasted to go up from here, now is the perfect time to make the Chesapeake Bay your home. The neighborhoods with the highest appreciating rates in Chesapeake are:
• Dominion Boulevard & Bainbridge Boulevard
• City Center
• Deep Creek & Grassfield
• Jamestown Road & Calumet Street
Types of Real Estate in the Chesapeake Bay
There are many types of homes for sale in the Chesapeake Bay region, the most sought after tend to be the historic homes and the modern estates. Virginia Estates specializes in the buying and selling of waterfront estates from all eras in the Chesapeake Bay. There are a variety of characteristics you must consider when searching for your next home. A few of these to keep in mind are:
- Price Range
- Virginia Estates specializes in the buying and selling of properties of all price ranges, but in particular upwards of one million.
- Square footage
- How much home is suitable for you and your family, friends and guests? There are options ranging from a couple thousand square feet to 10,000+ square feet.
- From 1 acre to 200 plus acres, what is going to suit your personal needs? Would you like farmland, acreage to grow a vineyard on, or just enough to have a private residence?
- Age of the home
- Amount of water frontage
- The amount of water access can largely vary, as well as the option of a pier already off of the property.
- Would you like an old home fully renovated with all the newest appliances? Perhaps you would like a new home with a pool? What amenities are a must have and what can you live without?
- Being on the waterfront is the easy part in the Chesapeake Bay region, but is there a certain river you would rather be off of? Or a town you would like to be close to?
- Other Buildings
- Stables, old farmhouses, guest houses – many estates have other buildings on the property, are you looking for anything in particular?
Our services while searching for your next home
Virginia Estates mission is help you with the purchase of your next home, and the sale of your last home. The real estate team is willing to go above and beyond to help you find the most ideal home for you and your family. No matter who you are and what your price range, we are committed to fulfilling your needs. With our knowledge you will be able to get your next property at a great deal, and fly through the process of buying a house or estate without a hitch.
Contact Virginia Estates for help while you continue your search for your next home. Call Rick Walden and the team at Virginia Estates at (877)646-8800 for immediate personal assistance.
Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.