Well Known Vineyard-Winery in Mid-Atlantic Region of Blue Ridge Mountains
A Profitable and Multi-faceted Agritourism & Hospitality Property and Business: Vineyard, Winery, Craft Brewery, B&B, & Special Events Venue
About The Property
- Majestic views, country setting, ample acreage, & room for lodging expansion
- Proximate to 5 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, and more than 1 million people
- Many universities and colleges within the 5 relevant MSAs
- Business, industrial, technical and medical centers also within the relevant MSAs
- Hiking, biking, river rafting, tubing, fishing, horseback riding, and golf all nearby
- Multiple hospitality related venue structures on the overall property
- Large, well-sited vineyard with multiple blocks, and well-selected desirable varietals
- High-range wine grape tonnage yields produced each season
- Fully equipped winery with annual production capacity up to 6,000 cases
- Multiple award-winning wines produced over many years, including in 2022
- Well-established and growing Wine Club providing “built-in” quarterly sales
- Interesting and unique craft beers, with seasonal specialties offered
- Significant contribution to top line revenue from well-run B&B operations
- Spacious owners’ suite located in the large B&B structure
- Very popular wedding event venue with food service capabilities for receptions
- Ample dressing space in separate events building for bride, groom and attendants
- Can easily accommodates corporate, educational, and various club type gatherings
- Many unique and superior architectural elements and materials in all structures
- All major vineyard, winery and outdoor maintenance equipment will convey
- All major hospitality equipment will also convey (chairs, tables, catering equipment, brewing equipment, and other major furnishings in event venues & B&B)
This offering is truly a “hidden gem” when one considers the acreage, countryside location, magnificent views, and overall setting—and proximity to major metropolitan areas.
Those attractive elements combined with the multi-faceted and profitable hospitality and agritourism businesses—consisting of a mature vineyard, production winery, small brewery, B&B, and a special events venue—make for an appealing and rewarding place, where owners can both live and work—all while enjoying a combined “town, country, and vineyard” lifestyle. It’s all here, and most of the heavy lifting has already been done—it just awaits your inspiration, energy, and commitment to keep it moving to ever higher levels of success!
**The image above is a generic photo used for discreet properties.
For More Information and/or a Showing Please Contact:
P. Tyler Williams, Agent & REALTOR
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Vineyards-Wineries & Estates Specialist
**Additional financial and specific information is available upon the execution of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and provision of verifiable Proof/Source of Funds letter directly from a recognized financial institution. All wineries require these documents.