Agricultural Landmark Property
California - $4,900,000
Many agricultural possibilities present themselves on this 44 +/- acre landmark Mendocino County facility located outside the eclectic town of Hopland, 30 min N of Healdsburg. This Wine Country oasis has frontage on Highway 101 and provides access to one of the best locations in the entire county for building a premier brand for your next venture.
The main event facility at 8,760 SF is set up for weddings, events, and agricultural retail. The building comes equipped with a dramatic dining hall, spectacular tasting bar, prep kitchen, offices, lab, and more. Head outside to the sprawling trellised patio where guests can relax amongst the 15 acres of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vines.
Tied closely to the patio is a private event courtyard where dreams are made and includes a spectacular fountain and arbor ed olive tree centerpiece on a format designed for larger venues. The property comes with two posh short-term rental homes to accommodate guests and one additional modest casita waiting for your finishing touches.
The commercial processing aspect of the property is significant. There is a 5,000 SF newer warehouse building set up for AG processing or wine tanks. The property is permitted as a facility and allows for public tasting (historically operated as a winery).
Traveling further outside the property, the owner has established a serene pond set amongst the vines with piers designed for docks for above water glamping, paddle boarding, and water recreation. Above the pond is a 12-acre eagle’s nest knoll giving a full 360-degree view of the property and some of Mendocino County’s finest vineyards and landscape. The hill ground would make an ideal cave for providing guests with access from the event facility to the pond area.
• Additionally, there are equestrian facilities with a horse barn and arena.
• Landmark Mendocino County Location on Highway 101 – 30 Min From Healdsburg
• 8,760 SF Main Event/Hospitality Facility, Tasting Bar, Dining Hall, Prep Kitchen, More…
• Sprawling Trellised Patio Amongst 15 Acres of Pinot Noir & Chard Vines
• Private Event Courtyard for Weddings and Corporate Gatherings
• 5,000 SF Warehouse Building for Agricultural Processing or Wine Storage
• Permitted as a Winery and Tasting Room
• 3 Short Term Vacation Rental Homes to Accommodate Guests of the Facility
• Recreational Pond with Piers Designed for Glamping Docks, Paddle Boarding, More…
• 12 Acre Hill with Eagles Nest View of the Property and Surrounding Vineyards/Wineries.