24 Acre Triple AVA Vineyard Estate and Guest House
California - $2,999,500
This award-winning triple AVA vineyard estate on 24+/- gated and fenced acres features 11.3 acres of premium vineyard. Through the automated estate gates, you wind past the pond and up the olive tree-lined driveway. Just over the knoll you approach the 2,460 sqft country farmhouse perfectly positioned in a private setting with 360-de- gree views of the estate’s vines.
Wines from the vineyard have consistently been rated 90 to 96 points. The 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath farmhouse has soaring ceilings, a rustic kitchen, hardwood floors, spacious rooms, and a wrap-around porch with vineyard views from every window of the residence. Detached from the main residence is a remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1333+/- sqft guest house with panoramic vineyard views from every window in the home, and from the living room balcony. Below the guest house is a 3-car stall garage of a similar size.
The estate backs up to North Sonoma Mountain Road Regional National Park and Open Land Preserve which is adjacent to Jack Lon- don State Park. Ride your horses through the trails directly from your 3-stall horse barn. The location of the ranch is perfectly nestled 6 miles from Glen Ellen and 9 miles from Santa Rosa.
The property has an on-site well for irrigation and domestic that was drilled in 2009 and was tested at 220+/- gallons per minute, limited only by the size of the pump. The turn-key vineyard estate is also part of the Williamson Act for reduced property tax benefits.
– 24+/- acre award-winning gated vineyard estate
– 11.3+/- acres of high-density triple AVA vineyard scoring 90 – 96 points
– 2,400+/- sqft, 3 bedroom 3.5 bath farmhouse with vineyard views
– 1,333 sqft 1 bedroom 1 bath remodeled guest house
– Private and conveniently located 6 miles to Glen Ellen and 9 miles to Santa Rosa
– Green space view of Sonoma Mountain Road Regional National Park
– Williamson Act for reduced property tax benefits
– Pond, 3 stall horse barn and 3 car garage
In cooperation with Norcal Vineyards.