ROMAGNA DOC WINERY FOR SALE IN RAVENNA, EMILIA-ROMAGNA
Ravenna, 48121 Province of Ravenna - €1,650,000
ROMAGNA DOC WINERY FOR SALE IN RAVENNA, EMILIA-ROMAGNA (8.9 HA VINEYARDS)
On the hills of Emilia-Romagna , in the province of Ravenna , a renowned winery with 8.9 hectares of vineyards and an equipped cellar .
Located not far from a center capable of providing all the necessary services (12km; 25 ‘), the company is in a position that allows you to move easily throughout Emilia-Romagna and the neighboring regions: Faenza famous for its ceramics (19km; 30 ‘), Imola with the car circuit (34km; 50’), Forlì (36km; 50 ‘), the Byzantine Ravenna (61km; 1h 10’), Cesena (63km; 1h 5 ‘), Bologna ( 77km; 1h 20 ‘), the splendid Florence (94km; 2h 20’) and the independent republic of San Marino (104km; 1h 30 ‘).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Bologna Marconi (81km; 1h 25 ‘), Florence Peretola (105km; 2h 10’), Parma Verdi (174km; 2h 20 ‘), Venice Marco Polo (229km; 3h) and Milan Linate (286km; 3h 20 ‘).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The main farmhouse (453 m2, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) is structured on three floors plus a turret:
– Ground floor : kitchen with fireplace, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a corporate representation lounge;
– First floor : kitchen, three bedrooms, living room with fireplace and two bathrooms;
– Second floor and turret : office (three rooms) with bathroom and closet.
The cellar (562 sq m) is equipped with modern equipment for winemaking, processing, refinement and storage of quality wines. Bottling takes place with machinery borrowed as needed. A square in front of the building allows all loading and unloading operations.
Finally, a garage (90 sq m) allows you to park agricultural vehicles in the shelter as well as act as a workshop for maintenance.
STATE AND FINISHES
The property was renovated in the early 2000s, keeping the characteristics of the rural context unchanged. Everything is in a good state of maintenance and conservation and the systems are up to standard. The floors are partly wooden and partly vaulted (original), the doors are made of solid wood, the windows are natural wood with double glazing.
Part of the cellar (barrel room and storage) is equipped with a thermoregulation system to control the temperature and humidity of the environment, so as to allow correct aging of the wine.
The estate consists of 42.4 hectares of land. The two most important parts are undoubtedly the vineyard (8.9 ha) and the olive grove (1.7 ha). The remaining area is divided between chestnut grove (1.5 ha), arable land (2 ha) and mixed bush (28.3 ha).
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface : 8.9 hectares (of which 5.3 has to be replanted)
– Variety of vineyards : Sangiovese (55% ♦ ), Sauvignon Blanc (29% ♦ ), Cabernet Sauvignon (7% ♦ ), Merlot (6% ♦ ), Ancellotta (3% ♦ )
– Plant year : 70s – 2002
– Altitude : 250 – 500 m
– Average yield : 48 q / ha
– Soil composition : marly with frank texture
– Annual production : 90,000 (up to 106,500 bottles)
– Markets reached : Italy (43.5%), United States (19.1%), San Marino (12.0%), Canada (10.3%), Switzerland (8.5%), Denmark (5, 0%), Japan (1.3%), Germany (0.3%)
– Containers in the cellar : barriques (41, for a total of 141 hl), demijohns (10, for a total of 5 hl), stainless steel containers (for a total of 1,590 hl), cement containers (for a total of 204 hl), conical vats (for a total of 12 hl)
EXPORT CELLAR OF THE EXARCATE
♦ Romagna DOC : 100% Sangiovese
♦ Forlì IGT : 100% Sangiovese
♦ Forlì IGT : Sauvignon Blanc 100%
♦ Grappa : 100% Sangiovese
♦ Romagna DOC : up to 70,000 bottles
♦ Forlì IGT : up to 25,000 bottles
♦ Forlì IGT : up to 11,500 bottles
DETAILS ON OIL PRODUCTION
– Olive grove area : 1.7 hectares (Brisighello DOP)
– Number of trees : 350
– Altitude : 250 – 450 m
– Annual production : 5 quintals (about 520 liters)
USE AND POTENTIALITY
The winery is already fully operational and the vineyards in production. The replanting of the 5.3 hectares of older vineyard would allow to increase the annual production of wine. The residential part of the complex could act as accommodation for further revenue.
In cooperation with Agenzia Romolini Immobiliare.