Eurospin, 48018 Faenza RA
Eurospin, 48018 Faenza RA - €1,300,000
AWARD WINNING WINERY FOR SALE IN EMILIA-ROMAGNA, ITALY
On the hills of Emilia-Romagna , on the edge of the Tuscan-Romagna Apennines, a wine farm with 1.8 hectares of vineyards , private home and equipped cellar . The vineyard is registered as Romagna DOC and Ravenna IGT and allows the production of around 19,500 bottles of wine per year.
Easily accessible via a short stretch of gravel road (500 m), the company is located not far from a center capable of offering all services (3km; 5 ‘) and allows you to move easily throughout the region: Faenza with the its ceramics, Forlì, Imola and its car circuit, the Byzantine capital of Ravenna, the exclusive maritime location of Cervia, Cesena, medieval Bologna, the Renaissance Florence in Tuscany, Rimini, Riccione and the independent republic of San Marino.
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Bologna Marconi, Florence Peretola, Ancona Falconara, Venice Marco Polo, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Rome Ciampino and Rome Fiumicino.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The house (200 m2, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) was renovated in 2012 and is structured on two levels:
– Ground floor : living room with oven, study, dining room, kitchen and laundry room;
– First floor : lounge, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The cellar (135 m2) was built in 2013 and is equipped with all the rooms necessary for winemaking: tanks for wine, barrel room and storage area for bottles.
The property is made up of 13.4 hectares of land. The most important section is certainly the vineyard (1.8 ha) made up of only Sangiovese vines, planted at around 250 m above sea level. The wines produced are all of excellent quality as evidenced by special mentions and marks obtained in sector magazines such as Gambero Rosso , Slow Wine and James Suckling .
Forty (40) olive trees allow the production of a small quantity of oil.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard area : 1.8 ha (Romagna DOC + Ravenna IGT)
– Variety of vineyards : Sangiovese
– Altitude : 250 m
– Cellar construction year : 2013
– Average yield : 70 q / ha
– Breeding : spurred cordon, Guyot
– Exposure : south / south-west
– Sixth of plant : 2.30 x 0.70 m
– Plant density : 6.500 plants / ha
– Planting year : 2005
– Soil composition : clayey, silty, limestone
– Annual production : 19,500 bottles (18,000 red + 1,500 white)
– Cellar capacity : 396 hl
– Markets reached : Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, Switzerland
– Romagna DOC + Riserva : 100% Sangiovese
– Ravenna IGT : 100% Chardonnay