Italy Tuscany - BIOLOGICAL ORGANIC WINE FARM, CHIANTI DOCG
Address not available! - €995,000
BIOLOGICAL ORGANIC WINE FARM, CHIANTI DOCG
Organic and biodynamic farm with farmhouse and restaurant for sale in Tuscany .
The property is located in an easily accessible area, reserved but not isolated at the same time, just 2 km from the nearest center, where you can find shops, restaurants and schools. Surrounded by the Tuscan countryside, it is about half an hour from Volterra, a village of Etruscan origin, and about an hour from the Tyrrhenian coast, with Castiglioncello , Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio .
Pisa and Florence , with their international airports, are less than an hour’s drive away.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The main farmhouse (265 sq m) is spread over three levels and on the ground floor there is a restaurant with 50 seats, a professional kitchen and services. On the first floor there is an independent apartment of 130 square meters with lounge, sitting room, living room with kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The building is completed by a two-story suite, with lounge and bathroom.
The farmhouse (170 sq m) includes four independent bedrooms, each with internal bathroom, and an apartment with kitchenette, two bedrooms and bathroom.
The cellar (250 m2) includes an area dedicated to winemaking and one for bottling.
The neighboring property can be purchased together with the main block for the total amount of € 1,120,000 a includes 2.0 ha of olive grove, a warehouse (80 m2) and a small warehouse (25 m2) which is located inside the main building of the property.
STATE AND FINISHES
The renovations, completed in 2009, were conducted with careful attention to detail. Internally, both the main farmhouse and the farmhouse are in typical rustic style, with terracotta floors, walls with exposed bricks and ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles.
Surrounded by a park with swimming pool and solarium, this organic and biodynamic farm is completed by 9.8 hectares of private land, of which 0.3 ha of olive grove, 1.5 ha of woods and 5.0 ha of Chianti DOCG vineyards .
Although there are Chianti DOCG registered vineyards, the company, by company choice, produces only IGT wines.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard area : 5.0 hectares
– Variety : Sangiovese, Ciliegiolo, Canaiolo, Malvasia Nera, Trebbiano, Procanico, Malvasia Bianca, San Colombano
– Planting year : 1970 – 2010
– Altitude : 150 – 180 m
– Exposure : east-west
– Soil composition : tufaceous sand, clay with fossil intrusions
– Sixth of plant : 2.40 x 0.90 m
– Breeding : Guyot
– Collection : manual
– Annual production : 15,000 bottles + 80 hl of bulk wine
– Workers : seasonal workers
– Maximum capacity : 430 hl
– Wine currently in the cellar : 140 hl + a few thousand bottles
– Price : € 9.00 – € 12.00 (per bottle)
– Markets reached : Canada, Denmark and France
– Rosso Costa Toscana IGT * : 100% Sangiovese
– Rosso Costa Toscana IGT ** : Sangiovese, Ciliegiolo, Canaiolo, Malvasia Nera, Colorino
– Rosato Costa Toscana IGT : 100% Sangiovese
– Bianco Costa Toscana IGT : Trebbiano, Malvasia Bianca, San Colombano
– Rosso Costa Toscana IGT * : 4,200 bottles
– Rosso Costa Toscana IGT ** : 3,500 bottles
– Rosato Costa Toscana IGT : 1,800 bottles
– Bianco Costa Toscana IGT : 5,500 bottles
USE AND POTENTIALITY
Ideal for those who want to buy an organic and biodynamic farm with production of wine and extra virgin olive oil, thanks to its internal organization and its size, the complex is currently used as a private residence and tourist accommodation facility.
In Cooperation with Agenzia Romolini Immobiliare.