Vineyard 25.8 Hectares of Vine near Bordeaux AOC
Abruzzo - €1,627,500
The total surface is around 28 hectares :
– 25.8 ha of vine under Bordeaux AOC (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red, only one block)
– 5.5 ha of vine under a lease (possibility to keep the lease or to buy the vine, based 2 km from the property)
– 1.8 ha of land, buildings…
Vineyard with vine grouped around buildings, vineyard in very good state, density of 4 761 vine/ha, completely restructured. Average age of 15 years, grape varieties of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle, Semillon.
– A large outbuildings of 850 m² in very good state, including 2 cellars, a barrel cellar and a large barn for machinery. The cellar has 1268 hL concrete tanks and 1242 hL of stainless tanks.
– Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (still have small finishing and decoration works), 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
– A second stone house renovated and in good state, around 130 m², 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
– A château name registred
– Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (négoce)
– All equipement for winemaking and vineyard including, equipement very well maitained.
– Land taxe : 1975 €
– The stock value will be negotiated the day of sale.
* €1 627 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 550 000 without fees)
In cooperation with Leggett Immobiliare.