Centreville, VA Real Estate
CENTREVILLE HOMES BY PRICE
If you are researching new homes on the Internet, does “Centreville VA real estate” keep popping up at the top of your search listings for Northern VA homes for sale? If so, these are logical, relevant results because the Centreville real estate market in Virginia is an ideal, Fairfax County location in close striking distance to Washington, DC, and to pastoral settings in surrounding counties.
Named for its centrality in Northern Virginia, it is an easy commute to many of the surrounding towns and cities that make the region popular among homeowners and tourists alike: Alexandria, Colchester, Dumfries, Middleburg and Georgetown. It is also a mere 20 miles west of our nation’s capital.
History of Centreville, Virginia
In the 1760’s, the area that is now known as Centreville was first known as Newgate, all thanks to a popular, centrally located establishment named Newgate Tavern. Centerville was formaly established in 1792 by the Virginia General Assembly.
During the Civil War, Centreville, VA, was a significant strategic because of its location in relation to many important roads. It was also situated atop a high ridge that provided an excellent view of the surrounding areas.
A few historic places of interest in Centreville include:
- Stuart-Mosby Civil War Calvary Museum
- Sully Historic Site
- Lanes Mill Park
- Mount Gilead
Who Want to Enjoy some Wine: Vineyards and Wineries in Centreville, VA
If you enjoy visiting vineyards in Virginia (or are interested in VA vineyards for sale in Centreville) there are several options. (The professionals at Virginia Estates Realty are the most well versed in buying and selling vineyards in Virginia. Our team’s knowledge exceeds expectations; we are ready to guide you through this process and even help you find land for sale in Centreville/VA that would be suitable for starting a vineyard. A few notable vineyards and wineries in the area include:
- The Winery at Bull Run – People are raving about the wines you will find at this charming winery. Stop in to taste their Delaney, Norton, or Fort dessert wine. Or perhaps you need a space for a wedding that’s complete with a cozy bed and breakfast for your friends and family. This place has you covered.
- Paradise Springs Winery – With reviews calling Paradise Springs a “hidden gem,” “one of the best,” and the “Best Winery in Northern Virginia,” you had better not skip this winery.
Golf in Centreville, Virginia
If you want to live close to a golf course, Centreville real estate options include a number of country club and golf communities that may meet your requirements. A few of Centreville golf courses in VA include:
- Chantilly National Golf and Country Club is a private equity club with 18 holes and more than 7,000 yards.
- Fairfax National Golf Club offers a few public courses here, including Antietam public course with 18 holes and more than 3,495 yards. There is also a Wilderness course open to the public offering more than 3,388 yards, and the Bull Run Course with 18 holes and more than 3,570 yards.
If you want to travel a couple miles down the road to test-run some the other courses you can make your way to the Westfields Golf Course, Fair Oaks Golf, Twin Lakes Golf Course, and the Pleasant Valley Golfer’s Club. Needless to say, when it comes to real estate in Centreville, VA, you can live in a golfing paradise. If you are interested in golf communities or homes near golf courses in Centreville, be sure to contact Virginia Estates.
Contact the Centreville Real Estate Team at Virginia Estates
If you are interested in homes or wineries for sale in Centreville, VA, contact Rick Walden at Virginia Estates. From vineyards to luxury and historic homes in Centreville, we truly are the most qualified to help you find your perfect home.
Call Rick at (877) 646-8800, or e-mail him at email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our website.