Creeper Trail Ranch
Creeper Trail Ranch
Priced to sell at $995,000. Owner Financing Available!
Unique offer of a horse ranch directly on the famous Virginia Creeper trail.
Walking distance to the very exclusive and private Glenrochie golf club http://www.glenrochiecountryclub.com/
Walking distance to restaurants, shops, farmers market and downtown Abingdon, VA. http://visitabingdonvirginia.com/
Very private 47+/- acre with a mix of fenced pastures, apple trees and beautiful wooded land.
Property is full of maintained trails for walking or horseback riding.
Walk to town and go to the Historic Barter Theater, the longest continuous running theater in the US, running 2 different plays most of the year https://www.bartertheatre.com/
The property has ¾ of a mile of frontage on the famous Virginia Creeper trail with 34 miles at your front door to ride your horse, walk or bike ride http://www.vacreepertrail.com/.
Located at the edge of the town of Abingdon VA.
County taxes only but you still have water and sewer and garbage service.
● Craftsman style home 4 bedroom 3 ½ bath, gross square footage 4,450 +/-
● Exterior is a combination of brick and Stone.
● Property has 36 solar panels installed July 2016 with a 30 warranty.
● Covered about 75 % the entire properties electric use during its first year.
● Quaint gazebo right above the house with a fire pit and long range views.
● House built with solid concrete and steel foundation.
● Main level has 21 foot vaulted ceilings in great room with propane fireplace.
● Large deck overlooking horses, pastures and long range views.
● Half bath on main floor for guest use.
● Spacious kitchen with large butcher block center island, open floor plan.
● Propane stove, dishwasher, Oven, microwave and refrigerator
● Breakfast nook with great view.
● Formal dining room with pass through to Kitchen.
● Large master bedroom with sitting area and propane fireplace.
● Master bath has double sink, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
● Large walk in closet is just off the master bath.
● Second floor has 3 bedrooms, one full bath and two porches.
● Finished basement Man cave or Mother-in laws suite with propane fireplace.
● Chimney available for wood burning fireplace.
● Tankless hot water heater and a dog washing room with lots of storage.
● Large deck and Jacuzzi tub on basement level.
● Separate fenced in dog yard with doggy door access.
● Hard wired backup generator.
● Large standup storage area under basement.
The Barn and Pastures:
Very nice 3 stall barn with tack room, feed room, hay loft and overhang.
Additional run in for horses in the middle pasture.
Property is two separate parcels allowing you to build a second home or sell off part later.
4 separate fenced in paddocks.
Approximately 20 acres fenced, with 6-7 acres good pasture for grazing.
Priced to sell at $995,000. Seller will consider owner financing.
For More Information
Phone: (703) 850-4914